- Original Golden Malted Waffle Mix
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups assorted berries plus more for garnish
- Make 3 Original Golden Malted waffles.
While the waffles cool, beat the mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
Place one waffle on a serving platter or cake plate and spread 1/3 of the mascarpone cream in an even layer over the top of the waffle. Top with 1/3 of the berries.
Repeat with remaining waffles. Garnish with fresh berries and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired. Serve immediately.